By purchasing at Unique Fins, you agree to the terms of this DOA policy.
Dead on Arrival (DoA) policy:
In the rare chance that your live good(s) perish in shipping, we offer a 100% DoA money back guarantee. All order are backed by our years of experience.
Please check all bags of livestock that come in your order for DoAs before opening the bag. A sealed bag is required for our DoA guarantee.
In the event of DoA livestock, you have 2 hours after delivery (as shown on tracking #) to contact us. That's it. We want to prevent livestock sitting around, please be home to accept your shipment or schedule a time when you will be.
Action to take if you receive DoA livestock:
Contact us with clear pictures and/or videos of DoA livestock in a sealed bag to qualify for the guarantee
Contact us within the 2 hour deadline
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org, Call us, or fill out a contact form
Conditions for guarantee voids:
If the shipment is refused by recipient or delivery failed on the 1st attempt
- Shipment was delayed by the shipping carrier
- Sent to a given incorrect shipping address
- Failure to make the 2 hour contact deadline
- Shipping bag was opened by the recipient
- Pictures / videos sent of dead livestock are unclear and we are unable to tell if the specimen is dead, we may instruct you to take the specimen out of the bag for a clearer view. Please do NOT do this unless instructed to by us.
Unique Fins reserves the right to refuse guarantee of any livestock that does not meet the above guarantee conditions at our sole discretion.
Orders will be reimbursed with store credit, or replacement livestock.
- Shipping cost is non-refundable, buyers are responsible to cover associated shipping fees on replacement shipment.
- Unique Fins does NOT refund for livestock under any circumstances
Abyssus Tiggerfish - (Rhinecanthus Abyssus)
This is the Holy Grail of all marine tiggerfish, found at depths exceeding 300 feet in the wild. Although we are currently not fully aware of the full distribution, we know this species occours in Japan, Indonesia, and the Philippines. We were the first to acquire this species in North America, collected by our deepwater diver team in Indonesia at just shy of 100m.
Little Fairy Basslet - (Sacura Parva)
Part of the anthias subfamily, this species is extremely rare in the aquarium trade, and one of the rarest anthias species found at depths exceeding 175ft in the Indo-Pacific. We were the first to acquire this species in the United States, this specimen was collected at 58m by our deepwater divers team in Indonesia
Neopolitan Anthias - (Sacura Speciosa)
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.